Ditch The Plastic Bottle With Our Australian Natural Soap
- Our natural solid shampoo and conditioner bars are the perfect option for those wanting to reduce plastic waste and choose a truly natural alternative to detergents and sulfates that can irritate. We use only natural plant oils that work with your hair’s natural oils for extra body and shine.For all our solid shampoos, we recommend applying directly to a wet scalp and then massaging to the roots, rinse and repeat. A little goes a long way! The plant oils will shampoo and condition your hair so you may find you don’t need to use a conditioner.Our conditioner bars use shea and cocoa butter and provide a light moisture boost, while also restoring the natural balance of your hair. They work best when applied to the ends and rinsed thoroughly.Shop our complete range now.Shop More
- There are so many ways that our natural soap can be used around the house. Our plastic free products provide simple and easy solutions that minimise waste but don’t sacrifice on quality.We’ve worked on perfecting these little bars of plant oil goodness so they do not use any palm oil, animal products, plastics, detergents and sulfates. This means you’re not only avoiding plastic bottles but all those other nasties - doing your bit for the planet!Shop our complete range now.Shop More
- Our functional solid soap bars provide simple alternatives to plastic bottles without sacrificing on quality. They are all made the same way as our facial and body bars and contain the same quality ingredients. They are also biodegradable and certified palm oil free and cruelty free, making them very eco-friendly.Shop our complete range now.Shop More
- You may have been told in the past not to use soap on your face because they can be drying but this is definitely not the case with our facial cleanser bars. This is because we make all our soaps initially in 15 kilo blocks to retain the rich, natural plant oils that we use. And we don’t use any detergents or sulfates that dry and irritate.All our facial soaps have been formulated with different skin types in mind.Shop our complete range now.Shop More
- Our all natural, handmade soaps have been carefully crafted to cleanse skin of impurities without the use of harsh ingredients like parabens and sulfates that are known to be drying and irritating on the skin. Instead, we use high-grade Australian plant oils that leave skin clean and moisturised thanks to our slow-set soap making methods that maintain the healing properties of the oils.Our scented soaps are fragranced using pure essential oils, which means you can experience full aromatic bliss without the stress of skin irritating perfumes!Shop our complete range now.Shop More
- Give the gift of Australian natural skincare with our carefully curated gift packs. All our unique gift packs are plastic free with all packaging recycled and recyclable so they are good for the planet.We have natural soap gift packs suitable for Christmas. Natural Soap gift packs for Mother’s Day. Natural Soap gift packs for Father’s Day. Natural Soap gift packs for Valentine’s Day. Natural Soap gift packs for Birthdays. Natural Soap gift packs for new parents and babies.Shop our complete range now.Shop More
Quality, Green, Clean Skincare
Palm Oil Free, Vegan, Cruelty Free Natural Soap
The Australian Natural Soap Company is against animal testing – all our products are cruelty free. We proudly carry the Cruelty Free (CCF) logo on our products. Our soaps are also vegan so we do not use any animal products, such as beeswax or any type of milks. All our soaps are also proudly 100% palm oil free.
Proudly Plastic Free Skincare
How’s your shower or bath looking? If it’s like most Australian bathrooms, you’ve probably got a vast collection of half-empty plastic bottles. Why not reduce all this plastic packaging by replacing your liquid soaps, gels, shampoos, conditioners, dishwashing liquid, detergent, etc with natural soap?
Proudly Australian Made Natural Soaps & Skincare
Australia produces some of the world’s best natural oils and our products are testament to the fact that they make really beautiful soaps. Most of the oils that we use are produced by Australian farmers. We can even tell you what region of Australia the oils come from.